Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living God; but exhort one another daily, while it is called “Today,” lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. For we have become partakers of Christ if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end, while it is said: “Today, if you will hear His voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.”
Believe, do not doubt.
Praise the Lord. Do not pout.
In Him Trust. It’s a must.
- Lift up
- Console, strengthen
- Beseech, to urge, comfort
- To call out to a person and offer aid
- To speak of, recommend, advise
- Urge forward
- Call to one’s side
Romans 15:4 – For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope.
- Exhort one another DAILY while it is called today. In other words, do not delay….do it NOW.
- Why today? Because now is the day of salvation. The present time because we have no guarantee of tomorrow.
- Be an encourager today because disappointment, discouragement, temptations are all there, ready to deceive.
- Be an encourager today because Satan strikes at the Christian to deceive, kill and destroy when they are at their weakest point. Therefore, always be ready to be an encourager NOW.
- Endure to the end. It is not enough to just confess Christ, just to say the sinner’s prayer. But today, NOW, this hour, this time we must determine in our heart to serve God.
- Today, if you will hear His voice
- Do not turn away
- Do not delay
- Do not look back
- Do not stray
Revelation 2:10 – …Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.