But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
IN THE FULLNESS OF TIME
Galatians 4:4 – But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
John 1:14 – And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
- Daniel was thrown in the lions den, and the world around him seemed to be at its worst, but Daniel’s faith proved God at His best.
- The three Hebrew children were about to be thrown in the fiery furnace and the world around them seemed to be at its worst, but God was at His best. In fact he was right in the midst of the fire with them.
- The woman for 32 years bent over, reached out in pain and touched the hem of Christ’s garment. Her world was at its worst, but her faith proved God to be at His best.
- The man who lay at the temple gate. His world was at its worst, but his faith proved God to be at His best.
- Lazarus was dead and buried for four days. His sisters said at that point he would stink, but when Jesus cried “Lazarus, come forth” he was resurrected fully alive and well.
- Stephen was stoned to death by an angry mob but as he lay dying he saw Jesus standing at God’s right hand.
- Paul said he had a thorn in the flesh. It seemed Paul’s life was at its worst, but God was at His best. He said “My grace is sufficient.”
WHEN THINGS ARE AT THEIR WORST, GOD IS AT HIS BEST
- When the world around you is at its worst, God wants you to know He’s there and as always, He will be at His best.
- In the fullness of time God was at His best. He did what was right, at the right moment in time, at the right place, in the right way, right on time.
- God has not changed. He’s “the same yesterday, today and forever.” He’ll be right on time for you. Latch on to your faith and receive what He has for you!
- If it seems like God is no where around, ask yourself “Who moved?” He said He would “never leave you nor forsake you.” Did you move away from His presence? He’s there and wants to meet your need. He’s there and wants to redeem you and forgive you from all your wrong motives and actions and thoughts and wrap you in His loving arms and say to you, “I’m here at my best. Your world is at its worst. Nothing else can hurt you because I’m here. I can give you My best.